Enjoy a half-day guided shore excursion started from your cruise port in Marseille and visit the wonderful city of Aix En Provence. Explore with your professional guide the city's main highlights as the old town and take a walk to cours Mirabeau to admire the opulent 17th-century architecture. This tour is private to fully appreciate the splendor of the region.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Marseille port terminal and, on board of an air-conditioned minivan, go to Aix-en Provence. Start with a guided walk along Cours Mirabeau with rich architecture and charming cafés. See opulent 17th- and 18th-century architecture. Then, make your way to Vieil Aix (Old Town) and explore the area’s charming boutiques and craft shops to pick-up a unique local souvenir.
You have the option to visit Atelier Paul Cezanne (entrance ticket not included). Learn about this post-impressionist painter and native-son of Aix. View authentic artifacts and see the studio where the Cézanne created master pieces like Les Grandes Baigneuses (The Bathers).
Afterwards, have your lunch (not included) at one of the Brunswick House Cafe's. At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back at your Marseille cruise port terminal.
Inclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour Of Aix-en-Provence
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour Of Aix-en-Provence
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.