Marseille Shore Excursion : Urban Electric Bike Tour Of Marseille
OverviewIn this tour, take an entertaining ride through Marseille city center's most iconic places from the comfort of an electric bike. Discover the great history, the beauty and secrets of the oldest city in France, as you ride to those places: Corniche Kennedy, Borely Parc, Roucas Blanc, Notre Dame de La Garde, old port, Mucem museum, Le Panier and many more. This bike tour is led by an experienced professional guide in a small-group of no more than 8 people to ensure a personalized experience.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourYour exciting half dayshore excursion to Marseille city begins with a morning pickup from your cruise terminal. Meet your guide and board a minivan or a taxi to get to your starting point near the sea.
Get outfitted with a helmet and an electric mountain bike, which allows you to ride more easily and enjoy a3-hour journey through Marseille.
First, you will ride along the sea front from Pointe Rouge to the old harbor cyclingthrough Corniche Kennedy, Parc Borely, Roucas Blanc, the renown basilica of Notre Dame de La Garde and many other emblematic places. Explore the typical Marseille streets anddiscover some architectural treasures, beautiful fragrant gardens and the small ports of the Marseille sea front. Your experienced guide will tell you the history of these places during your unique journey.
Then, you will cycle back to Pointe Rouge, see the Malmousque and Maldorm Calanques nestled between limestone mountains and the Mediterranean sea and cycle throughParc Borly. You will stop many times to discuss the unique history of Marseille as you gaze at the breathtaking scenery. Mainly on bike lanes, cycle tracks and small roads, this family-friendly tour is easy and accessible to anyone who can ride a bike. The tour may also offer the possibility to enjoy a rest stop at a local cafe.
Places that you will see along your riding experience: Borely castle and parc, Notre Dame de La Garde basilica, Old Port, Mucem museum, Palais du Pharo, City calanques, Coastline and Kennedy Avenue and Pointe Rouge.
Inclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion : Urban Electric Bike Tour Of Marseille
- 3-hour small-group bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bicycle
- Use of certified helmet
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free shore excursion
Exclusions for Marseille Shore Excursion : Urban Electric Bike Tour Of Marseille
- Food and drink
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 persons per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
Maximum 9 persons per booking
Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet (children bikes are not electric. We can use a trailer between an adult electric bike and a child bike)
Baby seat available for children under 5 years who weigh less than 50 lbs (22kg) and trailers are available for small children
Child price is available for the children who do not use an Electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price.
Dress code: wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
All participants heights must be provided at the time of booking
Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
The durations of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Calanques Trilogy Electric Bike Tour from Marseille
- Private Arrival Transfer: Marseille Airport to Marseille or Aix-en-Provence
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix-en-Provence, Sainte-Victoire National Park and Highlights of Marseille
- Cross country E-Bike Tour of Marseille Calanques
- Full-Day Wine Tour around Aix en Provence from Marseille
- Full-day Wine Tour around Bandol & Cassis from Marseille