OverviewMarseille is one of the most important cities in France in terms of Street Art. On this walking tour you will explore the most iconic street art places in town. It is a good introduction to urban and ephemeral art and a great opportunity to visit another side of the city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourFrom the meeting point at the Old Port you and your guide will head to the Noailles neighborhood with its street art, some of Marseille's oldest stores and oriental street market.
You will take a colorful bridge filled with graffiti, spray paint murals, stencils and stickers to enter Cours Julien, Notre-Dame-du-Mont and La Plaine neighborhoods. Here, you will find the biggest street art concentration in town and also local fashion designer stores, antiques shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants. There is a laid-back and arty atmosphere.
We will walk downhill to the Port, passing through some hidden streets surrounding Rome street. The last step of our walk will be Le Panier neighborhood with its street art treasures, but also some of the oldest buildings in town. You will be amazed by this combination of classical and modern art. One last hidden stairway and we will reach the Old-Port central dock.
Inclusions for Marseille Street Art Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Marseille Street Art Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.