Combine rafting down the Martha Brae River and floating on the Luminous Lagoon. Spend 6-hours discovering the beauty of Jamaica with your knowledgeable and friendly guide. Visit historic Falmouth and Miss Martha's Herb Garden. End your fun-filled day with at a Jamaican-style beach party before heading back to your hotel.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your Jamaican adventure with convenient hotel pickup. Your first stop is the embarkation area for a 3m (4.8km) rafting trip on the Martha Brae River. Spend an hour on a 30ft (9m) bamboo raft operated by an experienced Raft Captain. Enjoy the lush vegetation and serenity of the area. Visit Miss Martha's Herb Garden after your rafting trip. Learn about local herbs used in traditional medicine and healing. Stroll through the garden.
Drive to the Luminous Lagoon with a stop in Falmouth. Enjoy a short tour of historic Falmouth. Soak up the history of this quiet, coastal town. Learn aabout Falmouth's past as a major port town. Understand how trade routes benefited since the Caribbean Sea meets the Martha Brae River in Falmouth.
Arrive at the Luminous Lagoon, where the salt and fresh waters mix creating a great environment for microorganisms called dinoflagellates. See how these microorganisms glow making this one of Jamaica's natural wonders. Float on the lagoon in amazement of this glowing wonder. Step into the warm, shallow waters of the lagoon for a nighttime dip.
Celebrate a day of excitement and discovery with a Jamaican-style beach party, following your visit to the lagoon. Let the infusion of music and the night sky transport you. Relax with shuttle transfer service back to your accommodation at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Martha Brae Rafting And Luminous Lagoon Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Martha Brae Rafting And Luminous Lagoon Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 6 years
It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, and a jacket
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.