Martinborough Guided Wine And Vine - Wellington
OverviewAn insiders guide to the Martinborough wine scene, the best wine, the best food and the most fun. The Guided Wine and Vine has been a favorite for those who don't like being 'stuck in a bus'. Enjoy the wind in your hair!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe guided wine and vine cycle tour is a must for those who really enjoy wine and want to know a bit more about the place and the people. Our guides will tell you stories of the town in an entertaining and informative way to make sure you walk away with an in-depth knowledge of this boutique wine village.
Choose to cycle through Martinborough on one of our comfortable rental bikes, or hop aboard one of our cool rickshaws; great if you want a bit of 'luxury' or would prefer not to ride a bicycle.
Throughout the tour, you'll visit three wineries and an olive grove. The properties are carefully selected to ensure you get the most interesting cross-section of producers and wine available. You will enjoy a lovely picnic lunch in a sheltered spot along the way. Our gourmet food is handmade in our own kitchen and includes a wide variety of vineyard platter fare. We cater for all special dietary requirements.
We offer free collection at the Featherston Railway Station for bookings of six or more people and are conveniently located in the heart of Martinborough to start this interesting tour.
Inclusions for Martinborough Guided Wine And Vine
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Martinborough Guided Wine And Vine
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 65-Minute Southern Alps Helicopter Tour from Mount Cook
- 25-Minute Helicopter Adventure Including Tasman Glacier from Mount Cook
- Private Tour: Full-Day Martinborough Wine Tour Including Return Transfers
- Half-Day Wellington Foodie Experience
- Wellington Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour
- Rimutaka Inclined Cycle Tour
- Self Guided Martinborough Wineries Bike Tour