Masada And Dead Sea Daily Tour From Herzliya - Herzlia
OverviewMasada and Dead Sea Tour – the best seller. Masada and Dead Sea Tour from Herzliya will cover two of Israel’s most impressive highlights.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart yourtour to the Dead Sea via the Judean hills at 06.30am. On the way to the Dead Sea stop at the Masada, one of the most exciting and frequently-toured places in Israel, and relates a story of perseverance and power, faith and surrender, ambitions, and a tragic end. Masada is situated on the top of a mountain with steep sides and a flat top like a parapet overlooking the desert panorama to the west and the Dead Sea to the east. The remains of the fortress of Masada are well-preserved and have been reconstructed in an effort to pay homage to the site and its heroic inhabitants. The most impressive structure on Masada is King Herods northern palace, built on three rock terraces overlooking the gorge below. This is the largest and most complete Roman siege camp that remains today. In 2001 UNESCO declared Masada a World Heritage Site.
The Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth, 400 meters below sea level and hasattracted thousand visitors from all around the world to have unforgettable experience to float in salty and hilling water and cover your body with magic therapeutic mud. You will have free time in the afternoon at the Dead Sea private beach before being returned to your hotel in Herzliya.
Inclusions for Masada And Dead Sea Daily Tour From Herzliya
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Masada And Dead Sea Daily Tour From Herzliya
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, towels, hats, sun screen, sunglasses, drinking water.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.