Masada And Dead Sea Day Trip From Eilat
OverviewTake a tour to Masada, one of the most visited sites in Israel. Alight Masada in a cable car, or take a walk up the winding path. The view from the top is astounding. Tour Masada with a professional tour guide. See the bath houses, the synagogue, the Roman barracks, the water cisterns, and much more. Drive to the Dead Sea to soak in the therapeutic waters. There will also be site seeing on the way, your guide will point out places of interest. A great tour for the whole family.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Eilat at 07:30 am and drive to Masada by the Dead Sea that will take approximately 4 hours. Your guide will point out points of interest on the way. Start your tour of Masada about 11:30 am. There is a choice of walking up Masada or traveling up in a cable car. The guide will explain what you are seeing, and points of interest along the way to the top. In Masada see the Roman barracks that were left by the soldiers after the siege. Tour the synagogue, the bath houses, and the water cisterns.
Inclusions for Masada And Dead Sea Day Trip From Eilat
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Masada And Dead Sea Day Trip From Eilat
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.