Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi And Dead Sea Trip From Jerusalem
OverviewWitness an unforgettable sunrise from the top of ancient Masada and enjoy time at beautiful Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea on this morning trip from Jerusalem! Leave before dawn and travel to all three sites, enjoying time to explore each independently. Climb up the Masada mountainside to experience the sunrise over the mountains and Dead Sea, behold the waterfalls at the paradise-like oasis of Ein Geidi, and finish with a floating swim and mud bath at the shimmering Dead Sea. Entrance fees and meals are at your own expense.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMeet your driver and air-conditioned minivan in central Jerusalem before dawn. Then, travel south through the Judean Desert and pass the Biblical sites of the Inn of the Good Samaritan and ancient Jericho on the way.
After roughly an hour, pass by the shores of the Dead Sea as you near Masada, a mountain crowned by a ruined ancient fortress that was built by King Herod and became a tragic Jewish stronghold against the Romans. Head through the entrance and climb the famous Snake Path to the summit just as the dawn light appears. When you reach the top, the sun will have risen, casting the mountains of Jordan and Dead Sea in a stunning, ghostly glow. Ogle the views and explore the archaeological ruins, walking around long-ago stone houses, bathhouses and Roman encampments.
Later, descend on foot or by cable car and continue to Ein Gedi, an idyllic paradise-like oasis with waterfalls. Enter the tropical reserve and trace the trails past springs to the spectacular falls. Absorb the scene and perhaps cool off in the falls before heading back. You can also buy snacks and drinks here to refuel your energy if need be.
Next, drive to the Dead Sea. Head for a private beach that is lapped by this salt-rich sea and sits at around 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level the Earths lowest point. Experience the unusual floating sensation as you swim and perhaps enjoy a therapeutic mud bath.
Afterward, rejoin your minivan and return to Jerusalem, where your tour ends with a drop-off at the original departure point in the early afternoon.
Inclusions for Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi And Dead Sea Trip From Jerusalem
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fee to Dead Sea private beach
Exclusions for Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi And Dead Sea Trip From Jerusalem
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Masada National Park (approx. 29 NIS) and Ein Gedi (approx. 29 NIS)
- Cable car ticket (approx. 27 NIS)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.