Masaya Volcano Night Tour From Granada - Managua
OverviewThis volcanic adventure starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel in Granada, Managua, Masaya. The Aventure will take about 2 hours including the drive back and forth to your Hotel. Learn about the historics event from Masaya Volcano and the intersting way the lava belt works. Take stunning pictures with an orange background from the lava reflecting on the crater. Have a walk on the pointview by the edge of the crater.
Know More about this tour
Your adventure starts about 5 or 6pm( you have flexible departure time) when your local tour guide meets you at your hotel in Granada, Managua or Masaya . Then will be driven to the national park where your first stop will be at the visitor center, there you are going to learn about the history of Masaya Volcano and the volcanic belt in Nicaragua as well you´ll be able to lift with your own hands volcanic rocks they have in the museum.
After that your tour guide will take you by car all the way to the top of the volcano where is the parking lot and viewpoint, here they will show you the best spots for you to take the most amazing picture with the orange from lava in the background that you´ll hear runing underground. As the volcano is very active you are allow to stay for 20 minutes.
Finally you´ll head back to your hotel in Granada, Managua or Masaya by car .
Inclusions for Masaya Volcano Night Tour From Granada
- 1 bottle water per traveler
- Driver/guide ( Local English speaker)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Masaya Volcano Night Tour From Granada
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Volcano Entrance fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
We can pick you up or drop you at Managua international airpor for additional $ 23.00 per person( minimum 2 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Scuba Diving for Beginners in Little Corn Island
- One-Way Private Transfer from Managua to Granada
- Managua City Tour
- 4-Hour Apoyo Lagoon Tour
- Leon Viejo and Colonial City Tour from Managua
- Granada and San Francisco Convent Tour from Managua
- 2-Day Trip to Ometepe
- Beach View Zipline Tour in San Juan del Sur from Managua