OverviewSee Maui from above on this remarkable aerial island adventure by helicopter. Youll trace Mauis entire coastline in a swift and scenic journey through the eyes of the helicopters panoramic windows. Your expert pilot will point out all of the island's hot spots as you ride over beaches, mountains, valleys and towns. This is one view of Maui you dont want to miss! Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule.
Know More about this tourYour 1-hour circle tour around Maui, 'the Valley Isle,' begins with a brief introduction to your expert pilot and the 7-passenger helicopter. Get your camera ready as your chariot lifts off from the heliport and ascends into the sky for an incredible perspective of the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
As structures on the ground shrink and your view of the horizon expands for miles over lush and diverse Maui, listen closely to your pilot's narration about what to see from the air. Swoop above the Hana Rainforest canopy, and remember to breathe as you curve around the island’s stunning edges. Climb the sky above Haleakala National Park with clear views of the volcanic crater, the West Maui Mountains and Iao Valley State Park.
Swoosh over rugged coastlines, verdant valleys, hidden waterfalls and the dazzling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, and notice the contrast of the mountains, beaches and towns like Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali and Wailea. When you complete your circle around the island, return to the heliport where your tour ends.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Inclusions for Maui Circle-Island Helicopter Tour
- 60-minute helicopter flight
- Live commentary
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Maui Circle-Island Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus your pilot
Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.