Remember the exhilaration you felt coasting downhill on your bicycle when you were a kid? Soak up the stunning scenery on the Maui Bike Volcano Ride as you coast down the slopes of Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. Cruise down the ever-changing landscape from the lava- encrusted top of Haleakala, biking all the way down to the lush seaside plantation town of Paia, located 38 miles (60km) away.
Know More about this tour
Haleakala bike tours offers an unforgettable island experience! The downhill Maui Bike Volcano Ride is the world's longest downhill bicycle cruise down the slopes of Haleakala, the largest dormant volcano in the world. The Maui downhill bike ride will start just outside Haleakala National Park and is approximately 28 miles (45 km) in length.
Haleakala bike tours cycle at a leisurely pace, pedaling past open fields and pastures and a stunning Maui landscape spotted with colorful flowers and regal trees. Stop for great photo opportunities as your bike guide shows you the rich cultural and historical background of the area.
Your Haleakala biking tour also includes a light breakfast before the Maui downhill bike ride begins. This tour is for experienced riders only, it is not suitable for beginners.
Summit Sunrise - This tour option includes entry into the Haleakala National Park where you'll be able to view the spectacular sunrise.
Inclusions for Maui Downhill Bike Ride
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Escort van
- Custom cruiser bicycles
- Windbreakers, helmets, gloves and foul weather gear
- Continental breakfast
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Maui Downhill Bike Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Participants must provide hotel information to receive confirmation of booking
Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
Not recommended for pregnant women
Recommend layered clothing, long pants and warm top over shorts and T-shirt
Please wear closed-toe shoes and protective eyewear (sunglasses or prescription glasses)
All riders must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk and Safety Consideration Form
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Participants must weigh below 250 lbs (113 kg) for safety reasons
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.