HIGHLIGHTS: (*denotes stops made)
- Haleakala Crater & National Park* Known as the House of the Sun, this dormant volcano towers at over 10,000 feet and has a contrast of harsh volcanic landscape which is the home of many unique endangered species including the beautiful and endemic Silversword plant along with sweeping views of the island.
- Kula & Upcountry Maui From rich green pastures to farms of Lavender, Protea, and flowers for leis, Hawaiis farming tradition continues on fertile lands with magnificent views of the islands central plain & ocean below.
- Wailuku Town Surrounded with cultural and historical attractions, this town is also filled with local shops, restaurants, and bakeries that have been local favorites for generations.
- `Iao Valley State Park* Famous battleground where King Kamehameha defeated Mauis warriors and ruler in his quest to unite the islands, and is also home to a beautiful botanical garden
- `Iao Needle* This National Landmark is an incredible natural feature surrounded by Hawaiian history & folklore alike, lush green gardens, and the designated Alii burial grounds.
- Lahaina Town* The Kingdom of Hawaiis original capitol was also once the center of the global whaling industry is now a historic and charming town with great shopping at unique boutiques and excellent restaurants featuring Hawaii Regional Cuisine.