OverviewThis tour is a wonderful exploration of Mauis famous natural and cultural landmarks! Theres so much to see and as you travel along throughout a great portion of the magical island of Maui. Landscapes constantly change around you and scenic vistas await you around every bend of the steep and winding road to the top of Mauis tallest peak, Mount Haleakala. From the rainforests and waterfalls in the lush, tropical `Iao Valley, to the volcanic and rugged terrain of Haleakala Crater, there is no shortage of diverse and breathtaking views to be seen on this wonderful full day tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHIGHLIGHTS: (*denotes stops made)
- Haleakala Crater & National Park* Known as the House of the Sun, this dormant volcano towers at over 10,000 feet and has a contrast of harsh volcanic landscape which is the home of many unique endangered species including the beautiful and endemic Silversword plant along with sweeping views of the island.
- Kula & Upcountry Maui From rich green pastures to farms of Lavender, Protea, and flowers for leis, Hawaiis farming tradition continues on fertile lands with magnificent views of the islands central plain & ocean below.
- Wailuku Town Surrounded with cultural and historical attractions, this town is also filled with local shops, restaurants, and bakeries that have been local favorites for generations.
- `Iao Valley State Park* Famous battleground where King Kamehameha defeated Mauis warriors and ruler in his quest to unite the islands, and is also home to a beautiful botanical garden
- `Iao Needle* This National Landmark is an incredible natural feature surrounded by Hawaiian history & folklore alike, lush green gardens, and the designated Alii burial grounds.
- Lahaina Town* The Kingdom of Hawaiis original capitol was also once the center of the global whaling industry is now a historic and charming town with great shopping at unique boutiques and excellent restaurants featuring Hawaii Regional Cuisine.
Inclusions for Maui: Haleakala - Ioa Valley - Lahaina Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Maui: Haleakala - Ioa Valley - Lahaina Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
All tours connect at Maui Marketplace or other point of convergence.
Wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes.
A light sweater or jacket is recommended as the weather may be cooler upcountry.
Lunch available for purchase during the Lahaina portion of the tour.
Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.