Maui: Haleakala Sunrise Tour - Kauai
OverviewExperience one of the world’s most beautiful and unique sunrise spots on the unforgettable Maui Hawaii Haleakala Sunrise Tour! Atop the famous Haleakala Crater, the highest peak on the island of Maui, you will witness an explosion of color as the sun rises above the clouds. This rare opportunity to view paradise from this altitude will be the highlight of your stay. Roberts Hawaii tops off your adventure with an included light snack during your mountaintop visit and a stop at a local favorite for a delicious breakfast on the trip down.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourHIGHLIGHTS:
- Haleakala Crater & National Park* Known as the “House of the Sun,” this dormant volcano towers at over 10,000 feet and has a contrast of harsh volcanic landscape which is the home of many unique endangered species including the beautiful and endemic Silversword plant along with sweeping views of the island.
- Mountaintop Breakfast (Included) Enjoy a hot cup of Maui Grown Coffee, hot tea, cocoa, delicious pastries & healthy fruit at the tallest point on the island with a stunning view of the sunrise.
- Kula & Upcountry Maui From rich green pastures to farms of Lavender, Protea, and flowers for leis, Hawaii’s farming tradition continues on fertile lands with magnificent views of the island’s central plain & ocean below.
- Upcountry Island Breakfast* (Included) Enjoy a complete breakfast full of wonderful selections from a local favorite, Casanova’s!
- Maui’s “Paniolo Country” of Makawao Learn the magnificent history of Maui’s cowboy roots in this charming & rustic upcountry town.
- Hali’imaile Enjoy a drive through the heart of Maui’s agricultural hub for pineapples, sugar cane and other tropical crops.
Inclusions for Maui: Haleakala Sunrise Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- HALEAKALA SUNRISE TOUR BREAKFAST MENU:
All breakfast plates served with Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice & a choice of one of the following:
· Breakfast Sandwich Scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese on a freshly baked croissant.
· French Toast Served with real maple syrup and fresh fruit. (VEGETARIAN)
· Lox & Bagel Served with cream cheese and salmon, capers, and fresh fruit.
· European Breakfast with freshly baked croissant, fresh pastries, fresh fruit, jam and butter.
· Frittata: Baked eggs with zucchini, onions and sundried tomatoes. Focaccia bread. (GLUTEN FREE- substitute mixed greens for Focaccia Bread.)
Exclusions for Maui: Haleakala Sunrise Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Wearing long pants, a heavy sweater or jacket is highly recommended as the weather is extremely cold in the morning at Haleakalas crater.
Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
Reservation Cutoff Time: 4:00 pm day prior to tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels
- Kauai Shore Excursion: Waimea Canyon and River
- Napali and Ni'ihau The Forbidden Island Kauai Snorkel Cruise
- Na Pali Kauai Snorkel Expedition
- Full-Day Skip The Line Pearl Harbor Experience From Kauai