- Haleakala Crater & National Park* Known as the “House of the Sun,” this dormant volcano towers at over 10,000 feet and has a contrast of harsh volcanic landscape which is the home of many unique endangered species including the beautiful and endemic Silversword plant along with sweeping views of the island.
- Mountaintop Breakfast (Included) Enjoy a hot cup of Maui Grown Coffee, hot tea, cocoa, delicious pastries & healthy fruit at the tallest point on the island with a stunning view of the sunrise.
- Kula & Upcountry Maui From rich green pastures to farms of Lavender, Protea, and flowers for leis, Hawaii’s farming tradition continues on fertile lands with magnificent views of the island’s central plain & ocean below.
- Upcountry Island Breakfast* (Included) Enjoy a complete breakfast full of wonderful selections from a local favorite, Casanova’s!
- Maui’s “Paniolo Country” of Makawao Learn the magnificent history of Maui’s cowboy roots in this charming & rustic upcountry town.
- Hali’imaile Enjoy a drive through the heart of Maui’s agricultural hub for pineapples, sugar cane and other tropical crops.