Maui Hana Coast Day Trip
OverviewExplore the lush tropical beauty of Maui's Hana coast on a delightful day trip to the eastern side of the island. On this scenic Hana tour you will have plenty of photo opportunities as you follow the Hana Highway - one of the most beautiful stretches of twisting, winding road on the planet.
Know More about this tourThe Hana road tour takes you through rainforest and along the coast, past waterfalls, bamboo forests, cliffs and colorful flowers. You'll have the opportunity to photograph the town of Paia, Kaumahina State Park, Keanae Valley Lookout, Pua'a Ka'a, Wailua Falls and Waianapanapa State Parks on Hana tours.
Your professional guide will escort you to Ohe'o Stream and Pools for a refreshing swim (weather and time permitting), and throughout the day you will discover cascading waterfalls, lush rainforests and windsurfing beaches as you experience the hidden side of Maui on this Hana tour.
The Hana district of Maui is generally considered to be the area between Keanae and Kaupo. Today there is a population of approximately 2,500 people living in the district, with around 1,500 in the area of Hana town. Before European contact, the area supported a large Hawaiian population. Queen Ka'ahumanu, wife of King Kamehameha, was born here in a cave by the sea at Ka'uiki Hill.
Inclusions for Maui Hana Coast Day Trip
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Maui Hana Coast Day Trip
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Due to repairs, this tour temporarily does not stop at the O'heo Stream and Pools or the Ulupalakua Tedeschi Winery
Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.