Take the journey of a lifetime to Heavenly Hana Town! This all-day tour will take you full-circle around the beautiful windward region of the Magic Isle, showing you some of the most diverse & scenic landscapes found on any of the Hawaiian Islands. As you travel along on this 68-mile trip, your experienced driver & friendly guide will give a captivating narration of the islands secrets all along the way. Weaving through the lush tropical rainforest, there are more than 600 curves & 59 one-lane bridges on the Road to Hana with stunning vistas, cascading waterfalls, and scenic coastal scenery galore! Its more about the journey rather than the destination on the Road to Hana, so sit back, relax and enjoy the view from our comfortable air-conditioned mini coaches.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park* Scenic views of Mauis rugged & windward coastline of lush tropical rainforest.
- Pua`a Ka`a Wayside State Park Verdant tropical rainforest with breathtaking waterfalls and glistening pools.
- Keanae lookout* Get one of the most famed views of the Road to Hana from the rocky black lava coastline which is home to Hawaiian taro fields and a great place to enjoy local treats like Banana Bread.
- Wailua falls Get great photos of the Road to Hanas most impressive waterfall!
- Wai`anapanapa State Park* Means Glistening Fresh Water in Hawaiian, this pristine black sand beach has lush tropical foliage, fresh water streams, caverns with sparkling pools, and great photo opportunities.
- Heavenly Hana Town Mauis charming and rustic town which is home to the islands largest Heiau (Hawaiian temple), exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store and more.
- Palikea Stream The largest perennial stream on Maui.
- Waikani Falls Known as 3 Bears Falls with three parallel waterfalls dropping from as high as 1000 feet!
- Charles Lindberghs Grave* Burial ground of prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author, and activist Charles Lindbergh. In 1927, Lindbergh became the first person to make a non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.