Maui Helicopter Tour: Complete Island Flight
OverviewFly over the stunning sights of East Maui and soar deep into the isolated interior of the West Maui Mountains on this 60-minute helicopter tour. This exciting flight takes you above the Hana Rainforest, gives you a peek inside the volcanic Haleakal Crater, and glides you over to West Maui Volcano, engulfed in lava flows and surrounded by craggy cliffs and cascading waterfalls. Plus, you'll see the sea cliffs on Molokai's remote north shore. Includes narration from a professional pilot-guide.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMake your way to Kahului Heliport and hop aboard a luxury, air-conditioned helicopter, which holds six passengers in forward-facing leather seats. Once youre airborne, sit back and listen to stereo music and descriptive narration from the professional pilot, who also serves as your tour guide.
Throughout the 1-hour flight, enjoy unobstructed views while you soar above Mauis extreme landscapes, including the dense Hana Rainforest of East Maui. Look down on waterfalls and the jaw-dropping Haleakala Crater, a dormant volcano with a summit reaching more than 10,000 feet (3,050 meters) above sea level in Haleakala National Park.
After these sights, your flight continues to the West Maui Mountains, aka West Maui Volcano or Maui Komohana to native Hawaiians, best seen from the air. Snap photos of the diverse landscape including rugged lava flows, rainforest and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls such as the Wall of Tears, a cliff draped with dozens of falls.
Learn about Maui's history, geology, vegetation and wildlife from your pilot as you fly, and take in a view of the neighboring island of Molokai that can only be seen from the air before returning to the ground.
After landing, you can purchase a USB containing footage of your flight that includes the pilots narration set to background music.
Inclusions for Maui Helicopter Tour: Complete Island Flight
- Professional pilot-guide
Exclusions for Maui Helicopter Tour: Complete Island Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
Not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.