Maui Helicopter Tour Over Haleakala National Park And The Hana Rainforest
OverviewSee Maui from the sky on this helicopter tour of the Hana Rainforest and Haleakala National Park. Departing from Kahului, an expert pilot will whisk you above some of Mauis most stunning sights, pointing out key highlights along the way. Admire lush canopies, waterfalls, a volcanic crater, the Pacific Ocean and more from a birds-eye view. You wont forget this epic take on one of Hawaiis most beloved islands.
Know More about this tourYour helicopter tour of Maui's Hana Rainforest and Haleakala National Park takes off from Kahului. Before lifting into the air, get a brief orientation about the aircraft, meet your friendly pilot and buckle up. Then revel the exhilarating sensation of flying above this tropical island as you set out to see its diverse landscape from the best possible vantage point the sky!
While you soar above jagged cliffs, swoop past remote waterfalls and get an close-up look at the eastern side of the island, your pilot points out sights below. Look down on the lush Hana Rainforest through the helicopter's panoramic windows, see Old Hana Town and the Manawainui Valley, and then head to Haleakala National Park, home to the worlds largest dormant volcano, capped by a large space-like crater.
On the journey back, enjoy the scenery around you: Gaze at the horizon of the sparkling blue Pacific, and see the cities of Kihei, Wailea and Makena and the island of Molokai in the distance. During the winter, keep your eyes peeled for humpback whales.
Your tour ends when you return to the airport in Kahului.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Inclusions for Maui Helicopter Tour Over Haleakala National Park And The Hana Rainforest
- 45-minute helicopter flight
- Live commentary
- All takes and fees
Exclusions for Maui Helicopter Tour Over Haleakala National Park And The Hana Rainforest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus the pilot
Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lahaina Shore Excursion: Tropical Plantation Tour and Iao Valley
- Hiking at Haleakala National Park 6 Mile Hike Challenge
- Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from Maui
- Maui Ocean Center Admission
- Rappel Maui--Extreme Zip Rappel Tour
- East Maui 45-minute Helicopter Tour over Haleakala Crater