OverviewSee Hawaii from above as you fly along the northern coast of Molokai during a flight lesson from Maui. Guided by a certified instructor-pilot, youll take the controls of a Cirrus SR22 aircraft, learning how to take off, cruise at altitude, descend and approach the runway to land. Enjoy 60 minutes of flying time with a short stop to stretch your legs in the village Kalaupapa on Molokai. No previous flight experience necessary.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tour
After meeting your professionally certified instructor at Maui's Kahului Airport, you'll receive a briefing that covers basic flight controls and safety procedures, followed by a total of 50-60 minutes in the air. In no time, you’ll be piloting the Cirrus SR22 aircraft yourself as you learn each phase of flying: how to take off, cruise over the Hawaiian Islands, descend and land on the runway.
Pricing is per person, based on 3 adults per departure.
Inclusions for Maui Introductory Flight Lesson: Round-Trip To Molokai
- FAA-certified professional commercial pilot with 10,000 hours of combined experience
- Live commentary
- Flight video
Exclusions for Maui Introductory Flight Lesson: Round-Trip To Molokai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Maximum of 3 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft
Large bags are not allowed on the aircraft; only small purses and handbags are acceptable
This tour is not recommended for those who are pregnant or prone to motion sickness; please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; the combined weight must not exceed 600 lbs (243 kg)
You will be required to sign a safety waiver and read a manual before take-off
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.