Maui Island Tour
OverviewOne of the most unique tours on Maui, The Maui Island Tour begins with jaw-dropping views of the rugged coastline that runs along the backside of the West Maui Mountains. Along the way, you will get to take in the many unique sights the Valley Isle has to offer, including the majestic Iao Needle, bi-coastal views from the slopes of Haleakala Volcano, and the many quaint and historic towns of Upcountry Maui. Other highlights include: Lahainas scenic Front Street, the old Honoapiilani Highway, Ka'anapali, Kapalua, Kahakuloa, Heritage Gardens Kepaniwai, Paia, Haiku, historic Makawao town, Kula/Upcountry Maui, Kea Kea/Ulupalakua; Grandmas Coffee House.
Know More about this tour
PICK-UP: 7:00AM- 8:25AM depending on visitors location. PLANNED STOPS: Flemings Beach for a delicious continental breakfast, Kahakuloa, Iao Valley State Park (Iao Needle), Lunch at Heritage Gardens Kepaniwai, Hookipa Beach Park (home of world-class windsurfers and windsurfing events), Kula/Upper Kula, Kea Kea/Ulupalakua; Grandmas Coffee House. DROP-OFF: 4:00- 5:30PM depending on visitors location(s). Towns along the way include Wailuku, Paia, Haiku, Makawao, Olinda, Kula & Kahana. *Note: Pick-up/drop-off and planned stop times are approximate depending upon conditions. Between planned stops, we will make many brief stops for photo ops at a variety of scenic locations. Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks & beverages provided.
Inclusions for Maui Island Tour
- Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Maui Island Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.