Maui Motorcycle Tours: Kahekili, Hana Rainforest, Or Haleakala
OverviewEnjoy the scenic slopes of lush Upcountry Maui to beaches that have repeatedly been voted among the best in the world, a visit to the Valley Isle recharges the senses. Dual Sport Motorcycles offer the best of both worlds; quiet and nimble, these bikes seek adventure, on and off-road! Motorcycle enthusiasts will agree, there's no better way to experience Maui!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- All necessary equipment included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThe adventure begins at Haiku-Pauwela Cannery in Haiku, where you'll gear up with the most up-to-date riding protection (all inclusive). Get suited up in Alpine Stars Gortex riding boots, pants, dual sport helmets, waterproof jackets, and gloves.
There are three different tour options to choose from, including an 8-hour, a 5-hour, and a 4-hour tour. Depending on the adventure you choose, stop at all scenic points and highlights for photo opportunities and a brief history. Lunch, snacks, and drinks are always included. Make sure to bring a swimsuit as swimming is always encouraged on all tours. Your guide is at yourservice to ensure you have an epic, ride of a lifetime. Group and private rides are always available upon request, too.
Inclusions for Maui Motorcycle Tours: Kahekili, Hana Rainforest, Or Haleakala
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Maui Motorcycle Tours: Kahekili, Hana Rainforest, Or Haleakala
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.