Maui Night Scuba Diving Tour
OverviewWhile the fish are hiding, the invertebrates are prowling! During a Maui night dive, shine your light on lobsters, crabs, octopus, nudibranchs and hunting eels. You’ll explore the reef with a qualified dive guide who points out Hawaii’s underwater inhabitants. This one-tank shore dive is limited to four divers for a small-group experience.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourMeet your dive guide and group in central Lahaina, where youll depart for an uncrowded Maui coastal location such as Black Rock, Honolua, Airport Beach, Kapalua Bay, Mala Pier or Canoe Beach.
After the brief ride, start your one-tank shore dive by wading into the shallow water, which descends to depths of 30-40 feet (9-12 meters), allowing for clear visibility to see the array of nocturnal marine life that inhabit the reef ecosystem.
While you may be used to seeing the sea turtles, rays and tropical fish that flutter about during the daytime, on this night dive youll see less familiar animals. Let your dive guide lead you on a memorable tour, pointing out octopus, squid, lobster, crab and vibrantly colored nudibranch. With your provided dive light, you may even spot predatory eels who hunt at night.
Back on board the boat, hear about the habits of these vivid creatures and enjoy provided juice and water before your tour ends.
This is a certified dive proof of certification is required.
Inclusions for Maui Night Scuba Diving Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of all required equipment
Exclusions for Maui Night Scuba Diving Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Flying within 24 hours AFTER diving is not permitted
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Minimum age is 12 years
Waiver form must be completed prior to tour/activity
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.