Maui Value Pass
OverviewThe Maui Value Pass gives you four family-friendly attractions on Maui for one low price. Take a dive on the Atlantis Maui Submarine Adventure with the Maui pass, and enjoy admission to the Maui Ocean Center, Maui Tropical Plantation and the Bailey House Museum.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAtlantis Maui Submarine Adventure
An unforgettable 1 hour and 45 minute (45 minutes underwater) journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials. You'll explore a huge natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants! A new adventure awaits you at depths up to 100 feet (30 meters)! Enjoy the view in air-conditioned comfort and safety.
Maui Ocean Center - the Hawaiian Aquarium
A journey of discovery through the extraordinary underwater world that lies beyond Hawaii's surf-ringed shores - from the complex beauty of the Living Reef to the vast, blue realm of the Open Ocean. A great family-favorite activity for visitors to Maui.
Maui Tropical Plantation
This 60 acre (24 hectare) working plantation is the fun way to discover Hawaii's rich agricultural history, complete with tasty free samples! Go for a tram ride, stop by for lunch or shop at the large selection of Maui-made and Maui-grown products.
Bailey House Museum
The Bailey House Museum was formerly a Christian boarding school for girls from 1837-1849. Today, the Bailey House Museum is one of Hawaii's most historically rich museums. The museum documents Hawaii's history through its archive of 8,000 historical photographs, maps and ancient artifacts.
Inclusions for Maui Value Pass
- Maui Value Pass
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Maui Value Pass
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Unused portions of the Maui Value Pass are non-refundable
Maui Value Pass provides one admission to each attraction per person
Atlantis Maui Submarine Adventure
Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine. We are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers.
Total tour time is approximately 1 hour 50 minutes. Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes
Children must be 36 inches tall or taller to ride the submarine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.