Maui Whale Watch Cruise
OverviewExperience the thrill of Maui whale- watching on a two-hour whale-watching cruise. This educational and informative adventure is great fun for the entire family and offers spectacular sightseeing and photo opportunities. Your whale watch cruise comes with a whale sighting GUARANTEE!
Know More about this tourDeparting from Lahaina, this Maui whale- watching cruise promises to be an experience you'll always remember. The reliable and comfortable vessels get you quickly to each whale sighting, with an enclosed main cabin and upper observation deck to ensure dry, excellent visibility.
Maui is the place to whale watch to see humpback whales in their natural breeding area. Every year from mid-December through early-May, the humpback whales make their home in the waters surrounding Maui. The whales migrate close to 3,500 miles (5635 km) from their Alaskan summer feeding waters, to the warm waters of Hawaii where they mate and have their calves.
This tour is seasonal and operates during the whale migrating season from December through to May.
Inclusions for Maui Whale Watch Cruise
- Guaranteed Whale Sightings
- Expert Whale Narration's by the Captain and Crew
- Underwater Web-Cam (video camera) and Hydrophone (subject to water conditions and whale proximity)
Exclusions for Maui Whale Watch Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress appropriately. Viewing whales is often best done outside on the viewing decks. Wear sunscreen, secure hats and belongings and dress for breezy "on the water" conditions
You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
Maximum capacity is 149 passengers
Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.