Mauritius Ile Aux Cerfs Catamaran Cruise With Lunch - Port Louis
OverviewWhat better way to experience the beauty of Mauritius than on a full-day catamaran cruise experience? Set sail and absorb the surreal mountain scenery of the east coast as you cruise the island’s longest and largest lagoon. After a swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters, glide along the Grand River South East to admire its waterfall before enjoying a delicious, onboard lunch with complimentary drinks. Round off a blissful day with free time on the gorgeous beaches of Île aux Cerfs, an island jewel basking off Mauritius’ eastern shores.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your experience in the morning with a pickup from your Mauritius hotel, and travel by air-conditioned coach to Jerome Point on the southeast coast (if transfer option selected). Here, board your catamaran and soak up the magical views as you glide onto Mauritius aquamarine seas. Waft over the baby-blue waters and enjoy inspirational views over the surreally shaped mountains that dominate the islands eastern shores.
Before long, your catamaran will stop so you can snorkel. Either stay on deck to watch or jump into the lagoon to swim or snorkel amid the beautiful coral beds and colorful tropical fish. Then, dry off on deck and as you cruise to the mouth of the Grand River South East. Here, sail upriver to the famous Grand River waterfall. Stop to take shots of these majestic falls, where roaring waters crash over cliffs across the river.
After your visit, enjoy a tasty barbecue lunch served on your boat. Savor grilled chicken and fish with rice and mixed salads, followed by fresh fruit, as you enjoy included drinks such as beer, wine and soda.
Following lunch, relax on deck as your catamaran heads toward le aux Cerfs, a paradise-like island encircled by white beaches. Enjoy time here to sunbathe, snorkel or enjoy the watersports available (own expense) on some of the beaches.
Later, board your catamaran and cruise back to Jerome Point. Your experience ends with a drop-off back at your hotel. (if transfer option selected)
Inclusions for Mauritius Ile Aux Cerfs Catamaran Cruise With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach to cruise start point (if option selected)
- Catamaran cruise
- Snorkeling equipment
- BBQ lunch on board with drinks
Exclusions for Mauritius Ile Aux Cerfs Catamaran Cruise With Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Mauritius Hotels or Villas to Mauritius Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Mauritius Airport to Mauritius Hotels and Villas
- Southern Mauritius Day Trip: Nature Reserve, Saint Aubin Sugar Estate with Rum Tastings, and Lunch
- MAURITIUS - 06 NIGHTS - LAGUNA HOTEL AND SPA
- MAURITIUS - 06 NIGHTS - TARISA BEACH RESORT AND SPA
- 7-Day Mauritius Highlights Experience
- Private Craft Tour: Tea Factory - Rhumerie - Diamond Museum - Ship Model Factory