Mauritius Private Shopping Day Tour: Bagatelle Mall, Quatre Bornes And Curepipe - Port Louis
OverviewEnjoy a private 8-hour Shopping Trip in an air-conditioned vehicle. Shop at a variety of local and international retail brand stores at Bagatelle, the largest mall in Mauritius, explore the malls and shops of Quatres Bornes and Curepipe.Enjoy the deals at the many factory and duty free shops at Floreal Square!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourBagatelle:
Bagatelle is the largest mall in Mauritius and a must-visit destination in Mauritius for shoppers looking for high quality local and international retail brands. This modern mall offers over 130 stores as well as a large food court.
Now, for something more local! Quatres-Bornes offers shoppers many local shops along the main street of the town, including the popular Orchard Mall. Every Thursday and Sunday, you will have the opportunity to visit Quatres Bornes market, where you can get great deals on products ranging from textile to curtains, cashmere clothing, shirts, home dcor items and souvenirs. If you prefer the experience of walking through a traditional fruit and vegetable market, then you should visit this market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Explore the small shops along the main road in Curepipe. If you prefer malls, you will like Arcade Salaffa, Arcade Curimjee and Pushkaar. You will also find duty free shops and a ship model store and a market.
Visit Floral Square where you will find duty free and factory shops for anything from clothing, jewelry, silk, oriental rugs, handicrafts, exotic liquor and spices.
If you would also like to stop in Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius, this is not a problem. Simply ask your driver!
Inclusions for Mauritius Private Shopping Day Tour: Bagatelle Mall, Quatre Bornes And Curepipe
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Parking fees
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Mauritius Private Shopping Day Tour: Bagatelle Mall, Quatre Bornes And Curepipe
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you plan on purchasing items at the duty free shops, make sure you bring your passport and your return ticket. The items you buy in the shops will be sent directly to the airport.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.