MAURITIUS - 04 NIGHTS - LE CANONNIER HOTEL (4 STAR) - Port Louis
OverviewCanonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a friendly and welcoming resort set on a historic peninsula home to an ancient lighthouse, the ruins of an old fortress and several old cannons, but it’s the hospitable and relaxed Mauritian atmosphere that makes this a great Mauritius hotel choice.The site looks over the Indian Ocean towards a number of islets, all of the rooms have fresh contemporary Mauritian interiors and the gardens and beach make the most of its peninsula setting. You are also just a short drive away from the entertainment and shops found in Grand Baie.The Wellness Centre is located in the branches of a Banyan tree and, as with all Beachcomber hotels, there’s a whole host of free land and water sports.
- Ile Aux Island
- South Island
- North Island
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: Port Louis - Arrival
Today you arrive into the beautiful Island Country of Mauritius. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to unwind and take in the salubrious environs around you. Later in the evening we recommend you to make a trip to the Grand Baie area or the waterfront area which is dotted by haute cafes and abundant entertainment. Overnight in Mauritius.
DAY 2: Port Louis - Ile Aux Cerfs tour
Wake up to breakfast this morning and you are taken for a full day tour to the Ile Aux Cerfs. Here you can enjoy time on your own and indulge in water sports and para-sailing etc. The tour terminates back at the hotel later in the evening. Overnight in Mauritius.
DAY 3: Port Louis - City tour
A trip to Mauritius would be incomplete if you do not visit the Pamplemousses Garden which houses the giant water lilies. This is again a Full day trip and also takes you to Port Louis where you can spend sometime shopping. Overnight in Mauritius.
DAY 4: Port Louis - South Island tour
Wake up to a relaxed breakfast this morning and proceed for a South Island tour with Chamarel on seat in coach basis. Return to the hotel in the evening as dinner awaits you. Overnight in Mauritius.
DAY 5: Port Louis - Departure
Your holiday comes to an end today as its time to pack and check out of your hotel this morning. You are escorted to the airport in order for you to catch your flight back home. Hope you have had a great holiday!
Inclusions for MAURITIUS - 04 NIGHTS - LE CANONNIER HOTEL (4 STAR)
- 04 nights accommodation with daily Breakfast & Dinner at LE CANONNIER HOTEL (4 Star).
- Full day North island tour.
- Full day South island tour.
- Full day Ile Aux Cerf tour.
- Return airport transfers from MRU airport.
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC (Seat - In - Coach) basis.
Exclusions for MAURITIUS - 04 NIGHTS - LE CANONNIER HOTEL (4 STAR)
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
- Visa and Insurance Charges
- Meals which is not included in meal plan
- Optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.