Mayan Ruins And Beach Time - Cozumel
OverviewImmerse yourself in the Mayan History at San Gervasio Ruins (Archaeological Site) and enjoy the flavors and beauty of Cozumel.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYou will be immersed in the Mayan history at San Gervasio archaeological site and then enjoy the flavors and beauty of one of the most beautiful Beach Club on this Island.
Youll visit the only protected Mayan site in Cozumel where you will be able to walk along limestone roads to view Mayan structures while your guide shares with you the history of our incredible civilization which thrived here almost 1200 years ago.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy the calm and clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. It is the perfect place to stimulate your senses. The sea, the sun, and the breeze are all companions of your day on the white sandy beach, delicious lunch included at Tortugas Snorkel Center (optional shore snorkeling activity included). In the event that the sea or weather conditions are not favorable to enjoy this place, we will change our beach destination to another beach club or use the time available for touring the islands commercial zone and shopping.
Inclusions for Mayan Ruins And Beach Time
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Lunch (Mexican fajitas, Vegetarian option available)
- Natural fruit water and soft drinks served with lunch
Exclusions for Mayan Ruins And Beach Time
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Snorkeling Tour and Cozumel Beach Party
- West Side Ride N' Snorkel Adventure in Cozumel
- SkyReef Beach Club: Snorkeling Package with Tequila Tasting
- Wheelchair-Accessible Private Island Tour of Cozumel
- Private Island Tour in Cozumel at Your Leisure
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Cozumel
- Cozumel Sightseeing Tour Aboard a Harley-Davidson
- Aquatic Park at Mr. Sancho's Beach Club