Mayan Ruins At Joya De Ceren And Cerro Verde National Park - San Salvador
OverviewBetween 3 active volcanoes is located Cerro verde national park, form there you will enjoy magnificent views of the surroundings and also of one of the most beautiful lakes in the world Coatepeque , on the second part of the tour you will learn about the Maya culture visiting Joya de Ceren UNESCO world heritage site.
Know More about this tourOn this tour you will see the natural beauty of El Salvador.
This includes The National Park Cerro Verde . It is located on the top of an extinct volcano, there We will walk around, enjoy nature and the outstanding views of Coatepeque´s Lake, and the Izalco’s and Santa Ana’s Volcanoes.
We will enjoy a walk in the National Park so don’t forget to bring comfortable shoes and your camera to capture the best pictures of this amazing scenery.
Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a lunch (not included) with panoramic view of Coatepeque’s lake, which was elected this year to be the 8th wonder of the world.
On the way back to San Salvador, we will stop at the archaeological site of Joya de Cerén, classified as world heritage from UNESCO: Joya de Cerén is a Maya village which was covered by the hot ash of a nearby volcano and discovered by accident in 1977, and is the only Maya village in the world and show Us how the regular people of this culture used to live. It is called the Pompeii of America.
Inclusions for Mayan Ruins At Joya De Ceren And Cerro Verde National Park
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Mayan Ruins At Joya De Ceren And Cerro Verde National Park
- Food, drink and meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour can be cancelled due to heavy rain or fog during August, September, October
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.