Mazatlan ATV Adventure With Mezcal Tasting - Mazatlan, Sinaloa, México
OverviewGet your pulse racing on an ATV adventure through the foothills of the Sierra Madres outside of Mazatln! After an exciting drive, celebrate your ride with a mezcal tasting (similar to tequila!) and factory tour at Vinata Los Osuna Distillery, a family-run business founded in the 1800s. Youll have a memorable day exploring the hills on an exhilarating ATV and then kicking back with a tasty blue agave mezcal.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Mazatln hotel, get ready for the excitement and adrenaline of an ATV tour through jungle-covered foothills! Following your arrival at the ATV center near the colonial town of La Noria, receive an ATV driving lesson and safety gear from your expert guides then head to the hills for a thrilling ride.
Follow your guides along trails and across streams, passing through dense tropical forest and small villages. Test your skills and enjoy the scenery on these exciting trails through the countryside.
After your drive, unwind with a mezcal tasting and factory tour at the nearby Vinata Los Osuna Distillery. Learn about the mezcal-making process, from the cultivation of the blue agave plants to harvest of their hefty bulbs, which are then roasted in underground brick ovens. Watch a demonstration of the traditional method of processing the plants where a donkey pulls a large stone wheel that crushes the agave bulbs to extract the liquid. Then check out the latest production methods in the modern factory.
Next, sample some of Los Osunas finest mezcals at a tree-shaded bar outside the historic ranch buildings. Try as many mezcal samples as you like while enjoying the lush gardens with cactus and flowering trees. You can even buy some authentic mezcal to bring home to your friends and family!
After the mezcal tasting, set off to Mazatln where your guide returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mazatlan ATV Adventure With Mezcal Tasting
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Goggles and helmet
- Distillery tour with mezcal shots
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mazatlan ATV Adventure With Mezcal Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult while on the ATV
Minimum age is 16 years to drive an ATV
Maximum weight is 275 pounds (124 kg)
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty
Please note: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mazatlan Canopy Zipline Tour plus Mezcal Tasting
- Discover Mazatlan on Wheels with a Self-guided Biking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: General Rafael Buelna International Airport to Mazatln Hotels
- Shore Excursion: Mazatlan Bike Tour
- Design Your Own Day in Mazatlan
- Shared Departure Transfer: Mazatln Hotels to General Rafael Buelna International Airport
- Mazatlan City Sightseeing Tour with Shopping Time and Lunch