Mazatlan Canopy Zipline Tour Plus Mezcal Tasting - Mazatlan, Sinaloa, México
OverviewSee the jungle from a birds-eye view as you glide through a tropical forest along ziplines in the Sierra Madre foothills, east of Mazatln. Afterward, enjoy a mezcal factory tour and tasting at Vinata Los Osuna distillery! Youll learn how the Osuna family has made blue agave mezcal (a tequila-like liquor) for more than a century, and taste the award-winning liquor!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter your guide picks you up at your hotel in Mazatln, travel by coach 45 minutes east to the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountains for a zipline experience at Huana Coa Canopy Adventure. The ecological park is located on the grounds of Vinata Los Osuna distillery. Meet your expert zipline guides, receive a safety orientation and get outfitted in the provided gear. From there, take a Swiss army jeep up the mountain and prepare to take flight!
Soar through the trees between 12 platforms on ziplines of varying height and length for a thrilling flight with fantastic views. You are strapped into a safety line at all times so there is no danger of falling and you can quickly gain confidence from friendly guides. You can also try your hand at rappelling and check out two nature trails to learn more about the area.
The final zipline takes you over fields of blue agave near the central area of the distillerys ranch. Get grounded with a fruit snack (included) and then calm your nerves with a mezcal tasting on your tour of Los Osuna Blue Agave Distillery.
Walk through the mezcal factory that has been operated by the Osuna family since 1876! Youll learn about the process of making the drink -- from growing the spiky blue agave plants to roasting the harvested bulbs in underground brick ovens. Consider yesteryears mezcal-making process as you watch a donkey pull a large wheel to smash the spiky-agave plant before distillation. Once you soak up how its made, taste a variety of award-winning mezcal. You can even buy some bottles to take home!
After an exciting day of ziplining and mezcal tasting, your guide returns you to your hotel in Mazatln.
Inclusions for Mazatlan Canopy Zipline Tour Plus Mezcal Tasting
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of all necessary safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Distillery tour with mezcal shots
Exclusions for Mazatlan Canopy Zipline Tour Plus Mezcal Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum weight supported is 125kgs (275lbs)
Participants must be able to walk 15 minutes uphill and have the ability to climb a 5 metre (20 foot) ladder unassisted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Mazatlan on Wheels with a Self-guided Biking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: General Rafael Buelna International Airport to Mazatln Hotels
- Shore Excursion: Mazatlan Bike Tour
- Design Your Own Day in Mazatlan
- Shared Departure Transfer: Mazatln Hotels to General Rafael Buelna International Airport
- Mazatlan City Sightseeing Tour with Shopping Time and Lunch