OverviewDiscover the hidden gems of Mazatlan on a 3.5-hour guided walking tour, exploring the golden zone as well as the city's oldest neighborhoods. Visit famous monuments as you stroll through Old Mazatlan the historical center including the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception, Mercado Municipal (Municipal Market), Angela Peralta Theater and Machado Square. You'll marvel at the acrobatics of the amazing cliff divers and enjoy spectacular views of the city from Watchers Hill. This small-group tour is limited to 18 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis sightseeing tour of Mazatlan brings you face to face with a fascinating city whose early settlers included Aztecs, mid-16th century Spanish conquistadors, and mid-19th century French and American colonists. After hotel pickup, your guide will take you to Watchers Hill to put the city into perspective with a great panoramic view and offer expert narration throughout your tour.
Explore the outer areas of Mazatlan, such as the golden zone, and watch the famous cliff divers from a prime location. The antics of these daredevils, who jump from 45-foot (14-meter) platforms into only five feet (1.5 meters) of water, will amaze you! See sculptural monuments like The Fisherman before a walking tour of Old Mazatlan – the city’s picturesque historical district.
Follow your guide on foot through the oldest part of the city and visit the 19th-century church, the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception. Then, take a stroll through the Plaza de Revolucion to the nearby Municipal Market, located just two blocks away. As you wander past produce stalls in this must-see marketplace, you’ll have the opportunity to browse for small gifts or barter for a bargain-priced souvenir.
Next, walk over to Machado Square, a plaza surrounded by charming sidewalk cafés and historical buildings, including the Angela Peralta Theater. Sadly, the ‘Nightingale of Mexico,’ for whom the theater was named, never performed here since she fell ill from yellow fever and passed away en route to Mazatlan to perform.
You’ll be well acquainted with the city by the time your guide drops you off at your hotel at approximately 12:30pm.
Inclusions for Mazatlan City Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- One water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mazatlan City Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.