Mazatlan City Tour By Bike - Mazatlan, Sinaloa, MéxicoWrite a Review
The best way to discover Mazatlan and enjoy its astonishing sights is on a bicycle. Join us for a ride that has it all: history, culture, architecture and good times. Let's ride one of the longest promenades, visit the cathedral, watch local divers jump off the cliff and explore the Plazuela Machado. In addition, we will stop for a coconut and ice cream to refresh.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
The tour includes the best of Mazatlan, it is a great way to escape from the daily routine and discover the natural and urban attractions of the harbor. We start our adventure in the Baikas Station at Hotel Pelayo, right at the beginning of the boardwalk. We ride at a leisurely pace by the sea, ideal to soak up the vibe and enjoy the emblematic monuments and beautiful views of the beaches.
We will go to the Historic Center to appreciate its beautiful architecture and mystic alleys to stop at the cathedral where we do a small scale to refresh with a shave ice or a carafe ice cream.
We continue rolling toward the Plazuela Machado, a magical place in the heart of Mazatlan, home to the Angela Peralta Theater and faithful witness to the bohemian lifestyle. We visit two hand picked spots in the historical center and then pedal to the "clavadista" to learn a little about the history of Mazatlan.
The last stop is to enjoy a cold coconut to make our final journey back.
Inclusions for Mazatlan City Tour By Bike
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Mazatlan City Tour By Bike
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Ice cream
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is sporty: shorts, tennis and cap or hat.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.