Mazatlan City Tour By Bike - Mazatlan, Sinaloa, México
OverviewThe best way to discover Mazatlan and enjoy its astonishing sights is on a bicycle. Join us for a ride that has it all: history, culture, architecture and good times. Let's ride one of the longest promenades, visit the cathedral, watch local divers jump off the cliff and explore the Plazuela Machado. In addition, we will stop for a coconut and ice cream to refresh.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Explore the mystic ruins of ancient Mazatln. Take yourself to a previous century through the alleys of the historic district and experience at a relaxed pace the vibrant culture of the Plazuela Machado, home of the ngela Peralta Theater, and the beautiful bohemian lifestyle.
Lets ride through one of the longest boardwalks in the world, enjoy the astonishing views of the Islands, and the most famous beaches for surfing or swimming.
Our goal is for you to become an expert of this city by visiting both, the unbeaten paths, as well as, the most emblematic monuments and landmarks, such as, the 31 de Marzo Fort, the cliff divers, Olas Altas, the Cathedral and the Pino Surez Market (only available at the 9 a.m. tour).
Your transportation will be a Volkswagen Kombi totally equipped for the adventure.
ITINERARY CITY BIKE TOUR
- 08:30 AM ----- Up with the sun! Guest pickup. The exact time varies depending on your meeting point location.
- 08:50 AM ----- Arrival to Hotel Don Pelayo. Our team will be receiving you with a warm welcome. Bikes and helmets will be given along with the days schedule and security measures.
- 09:00 AM ---- Adventure begins with a brief introduction to the history of the port and a beachside view of the islands.
- 12:30 PM ---- Back at the Hotel Don Pelayo and transfer to your meeting point.
ITINERARY SUNSET CITY BIKE TOUR
- 2:30 PM (winter) / 3:30 PM (summer) ------- Out and about after lunch! Guest pickup. The exact time varies depending on your meeting point location.
- 2:50 PM (winter) / 3:50 PM (summer) ------- Arrival to Hotel Don Pelayo. Our team will be receiving you with a warm welcome. Bikes and helmets will be given along with the days schedule and security measures.
- 3:00 PM (winter) / 4:00 PM (summer) ------- Adventure begins with a brief introduction to the history of the port and a beachside view of the islands.
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM (winter) / 7:00 - 7:30 PM (summer) Back at the Hotel Don Pelayo and transfer to your meeting point.
Inclusions for Mazatlan City Tour By Bike
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality bikes
Exclusions for Mazatlan City Tour By Bike
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
HOW CAN I MAKE THE TOUR MORE ENJOYABLE?
Wear light, comfortable clothing
Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
Bring a hat or cap
Carry cash if you want to buy cool souvenirs or try the local cuisine
Min height: 1.2 m / 4 ft.
Max weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs.
Guests must know how to ride a bike.
Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.