Mazatlan Super Saver: Canopy Zipline Plus ATV Adventure - Mazatlan, Sinaloa, México
OverviewCombine two exciting outdoor adventures in one day with this Mazatlan Super Saver! Experience thrills and chills as you zoom through the air along 12 ziplines, and then ride ATVs over jungle trails in the foothills outside of Mazatlan! After all that excitement, celebrate with a blue agave mezcal (tequila-like liquor) tasting and factory tour at the historic Vinata Los Osuna. The best part? By buying these two tours together, youll save 15 percent.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourZipline Tour (2-3 hours)
After pickup from your Mazatlan hotel, travel 45 minutes east to the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountains for a zipline adventure at the Huana Coa Canopy Adventure. Meet your experienced zipline guides, listen to a safety orientation and get outfitted in the provided gear. Then take a Swiss army Jeep up the mountain and prepare to soar through the trees between 12 platforms on ziplines! Take in the fantastic views from your birds-eye vantage point.
ATV Tour and Mezcal Tasting (2 hours)
After youre returned to Earth following your zipline tour, get ready for your next adventure: driving ATVs along jungle trails and mountains! Receive an ATV driving and safety talk from your expert guides, and then follow them across streams and through the jungle, testing your skills and enjoying the scenery along the way.
Afterward, make a quick stop in La Noria for lunch (own expense) before unwinding with a mezcal (a tequila-like liquor) factory tour and tasting at Vinata Los Osuna Distillery. Learn about the mezcal-making process from cultivation of the blue agave plants to harvest of their hefty bulbs. See the traditional method of crushing the agave bulbs where a donkey pulls a stone wheel that mashes the plant material and extracts the liquid. Then check out the modern factorys production and distillation methods.
Next, celebrate your exciting day with some of Los Osunas finest mezcals, tasting as many as you like at a shaded bar outside the old ranch buildings. You can even buy some to bring home to your friends and family!
After a day of thrills and tequila, head back to Mazatlan where your guide returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mazatlan Super Saver: Canopy Zipline Plus ATV Adventure
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Google and helmet (ATV)
- Distillery tour with mezcal shots
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mazatlan Super Saver: Canopy Zipline Plus ATV Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult while on the ATV
Minimum age is 16 years to drive an ATV
Maximum weight is 275 pounds (124 kg)
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty
Minimum drinking age in Mexico is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.