From USD 53.7
OverviewVisit the renowned McLaren Vale wine region for wine tastings and more during a half-day tour from Adelaide, with a stop in pretty Glenelg on the way back. Travel with an experienced guide and small group to Rosemount Estate and Lloyd Brothers Wine for two wine tastings, then have time to check out other wineries and boutiques on your own. Stop in Glenelg to take a short beachside stroll along Gulf St Vincent before returning to your hotel. This small-group tour, limited to 20 people, ensures a more personalized experience.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Victoria Square to begin your afternoon tour with a 45-minute drive by comfortable minicoach to the internationally renowned McLaren Vale wine region.
Stop into two wineries for wine tastings, starting at the award-winning Rosemount Estate. Surrounded by rolling hills laced with vineyards, Rosemount’s tasting room offers great views to enjoy while you sip wines provided by the friendly staff.
Continue to Lloyd Brothers Wine and Olive Company, a family-owned operation which is known for cultivating shiraz grapes and kalamata olives. Sip their fine shiraz wines as you learn about three generations of business. Afterward, you can browse their gift shop, which carries wine, olive oil, body care items and other handcrafted products.
After two wine tastings with your small group and guide, have time to explore on your own along the main street in McLaren Vale. You can enjoy another wine tasting at Hardys, a heritage-listed winery that started in 1857. Or try samples of an iconic Australian candy called FruChocs at their factory; you can even watch the tasty treats being made. Chutneys, nuts, and other treats can be can be found in a 1920s train carriage called the Almond Train. Nibble on tastings of a variety of regional products including gourmet almonds, olive oils, sauces, chutneys and jams. Or simply relax with a cup of coffee and soak up the atmosphere of the pretty town.
Return to Adelaide via Glenelg, a quaint seaside town located only six miles (10 km) outside of central Adelaide. Enjoy time for a short walk along the beach before returning to Adelaide for drop off at your hotel.
If you would like to stay longer in Glenelg, you can return on your own by tram, an easy 20-minute journey aboard the last remaining tram line in the region.
Inclusions for McLaren Vale And Glenelg Tour With Wine Tastings From Adelaide
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Hotel drop-off
Exclusions for McLaren Vale And Glenelg Tour With Wine Tastings From Adelaide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.