Medellín History And City Experience Walking Tour
OverviewMedelln transformed from one of the most dangerous cities in the world into one of the most innovative metropolises. Learn about the transformation of this fascinating metropolis and enjoy its awesome atmosphere, figurative and literally.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourSlightly more than 20 years ago, Medelln was one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Back in the early 90s, hunting on Pablo Escobar, the head of Medelln's drug cartel was at its peak. Thus the reign of El Patrn came to its end. Since 2002 Medelln began to change. Today the City of Eternal Spring is one of the most innovative metropolises in the world.
Stroll through the hustle and bustle of downtown Medelln to the famous Botero Plaza with an exhibition of the Colombian artist Fernando Botero, whose sculptures have become a landmark of the city.
Join us on an exciting tour through the history and present of Medelln and learn more about the transformation of this fascinating metropolis. Learn about the city's transformation while using the innovative transport-system in the poorer neighborhoods. Explore Medellns newest invention: the electric stairways of the Comuna 13. Tour of the historic center and visit the famous Botero statues
Inclusions for Medellín History And City Experience Walking Tour
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up service at the hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Private and public transport
- Coffee break
Exclusions for Medellín History And City Experience Walking Tour
- Anything not above mentioned
- Guidance in German language is on request
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Clothing Recommendations for Tropical Weather; comfortable shoes
Dont forget to wear sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.