Medellín Parks And Squares
OverviewGet away from the typical attractions and learn about Medellín´s unattended scenarios such as main city parks, with a professional local guide who will show beyond touristy attractions on a fully narrated tour with flexible departure times any day of the week.
Know More about this tour
Your private driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle and depart for the parks and plazas of Medelln, coined the City of Eternal Spring. Get a closer look at places off the beaten path that are usually unattended by typical visitors, while your guide provides interesting facts about every stop.
Perhaps start with a visit to Pueblito Paisa, a replica of a typical Colombian village in the city center with 360-degree views of the Medellin valley. See the 23 bronze statues by artist Fernando Botero featured at Botero Plaza and visit Arv Park, an ecological reserve accessed by cable car. A stroll through the squares of Laureles features a Parisian layout inthis suburban neighborhood.
Throughout your 8-hour journey youre free to walk around, take photos, and purchase snacks. Lunch is served at a local restaurant recommended by your guide before hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Medellín Parks And Squares
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Medellín Parks And Squares
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It is recommended that you bring cash for any purchases
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Las Palmas Culinary Adventure from Medellin
- Medellin City Private Tour
- Express Coffee Farm Experience
- San Francisco Day Trip from Medelln: Chocolate Tour and Workshop
- Private Tour: Medellin Coffee Experience and Workshop
- Private Tour: Medelln Tango Experience Including Lunch
- Medelln Helicopter Flight with Optional City Tour
- Medelln Local Food and Flower Markets Tour