Medellín Salsa ExperienceWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover MedellÃn's sensational salsa scene on a fully narrated tour that will take you beyond so called touristy attractions on a fully narrated tour with flexible departure times any day of the week.
Know More about this tourAfter a local hotel pickup, a bilingual driver will lead the way to Medellín´s most significant salsa settings. There will be enough free time to walk around and take the best postcard pictures, grab snacks, and more, so it is recommended to bring cash and/or Colombian pesos since not every store takes credit cards.
Then, discover Medellín´s sensational salsa scene on a fully narrated tour that goes beyond the so-called touristy attractions on a fully narrated tour with flexible departure times any day of the week.
The first stop takes place at Son De La Loma, a popular bar just south of Medellín where there is enough time to learn about the interesting insertion of Salsa music in Medellín. Continue toward downtown and make a stop at Eslabon Prendido, one of the most intriguing settings in the city. Then the tour travels around the stadium area to explore a couple more settings, like the El Tibiri bar and Son Havana, the bar of choice for serious salsa fans.
The tour ends with a local hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Medellín Salsa Experience
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Medellín Salsa Experience
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please note: single travelers may book, but must pay for 2 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.