Medellín Street Art Tour
OverviewMedellín is a town that has gone from dangerous to deliriously innovative in a very short time. This 3-hour tour shows off the city’s burgeoning street-art scene. Your bilingual guide leads you through two neighborhoods, pointing out the coolest street art and introducing you to a couple of the hippest parts of town.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your expert bilingual guide at your hotel and head off in an air-conditioned vehicle on a 3-hour tour exploring Medellns rich street art and graffiti. The Colombian city of Medelln once had a reputation for drugs and violence. Today it is fun and exciting, and its vibrant street art adds to the sense of transformation.
Walk around San Javier and ride the famous cable car that cuts through the neighborhood, looking at the street art that covers the walls. And then its on to Comuna 13, a neighborhood on a steep hillside that is clad in colorful street art and graffiti. Let the guide explain various works of art and give the background of some of the people portrayed in the graffiti as well as of the artists themselves.
After looking at some eye-popping art, hop on one of the outdoor escalators in the neighborhood. Theyre an unusual sight for sure, but they make sense for such a steep part of town. Learn the history of the neighborhood and how these electric stairs have helped transform it for the better. You can also choose to ride a Metro train with your guide and get to know one of the first mass-transportation projects in the city. After you have explored Comuna 13, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Medellín Street Art Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned van or minivan
- Public transport fares
Exclusions for Medellín Street Art Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you bring a light jacket and a camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.