OverviewExperience the main hot spots of Medellin with incredible vistas on this 4-hour tour! Feel the vibe in Downtown as your professional guide takes you to various locations in a new, comfortable vehicle, on the metro, metro cable (aerial cable car), and on foot! Delight your eyes with breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the top of the mountain summit and Santo Domingo Savio Library. El Pueblito Paisa in central Medellin will enthrall and captivate you with all it's charming colorful colonial edifices, church, museum, restaurants, cute shops, and much more. This is a private tour with a professional, certified tour guide for you and your party only.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourOne of our courteous and knowledgeable tour guides picks you up at your hotel in a new comfortable vehicle.
You will be transported to the metro station where you will enjoy a smooth ride along with pleasant views of the city, the river, and of the Andes mountains that surround the valley.
The first stop is in Downtown Medellin, where you will be mesmerized by the magnificent sculptures of maestro Fernando Botero, one of the world's most renowned sculptors. There is no cost to view these stunning statues. Bring a descent camera, our guides have all taken photography courses and will be delighted to take postcard perfect images of you embracing these larger than life sculptures for your memories.
From here we continue on foot to really feel the vibe of the downtown area and experience old colonial churches, plazas, the stunning cultural house edifice, and much more!
Next, we jump on board the Metro cable (aerial cable car) which was constructed for the purpose of alleviating traffic, improving overall city transport and accommodating citizens, enabling them to enjoy connectivity from their respective barrios to the metro, and other means of transport.
This sturdy and well maintained cable car will take us to our next destination, the Santo Domingo Savio library, a modern edifice donated by the King of Spain. You have the option of getting off here for a short walk.
The gorgeous picturesque town of El Pueblito Paisa in central Medellin is our last stop. This delightfully charming town is reminiscent of how Medellin looked like in the past. You'll experience captivating views of the city from the top! The town contains a lovely little church, a charming museum, cute shops with handcrafted items.
If you are choosing the cable car ride that hovers over the magnificent forest of Arvi Park, please be aware that there is an additional cost since the tour will be extended for an extra hour and a half to two hours.
Guests will be dropped off at their hotel or place of stay in the same comfortable vehicle.
Inclusions for Medellin City Private Tour
- Professional certified guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All parking fees
- All Metro and Metro Cable fees
Exclusions for Medellin City Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please be at the lobby of your hotel or outside your apartment building gate at 9am so we can start our tour promptly.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.