OverviewMedieval Times invites you to travel back to the 11th Century. Set within an 11th Century European-style castle that includes interior displays of medieval artifacts, coats of arms from prestigious Spanish families and spectacular shining suits of armor you'll feel as if you're been transported back in time. You'll treated to a one-of-a-kind dinner experience hosted by King Carlos and Princess Catalina that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourWitness an amazing show that presents a rousing live jousting tournament and classic sword fights. Marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry. Seated in the castle’s climate controlled Grand Ceremonial Arena, where after receiving colored crowns, you'll cheer for one of six knights (donning matching colored tunics) who chivalrously vie for the honor of King’s Champion.
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, pastry of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. For vegan lovers, there is a delectable vegetarian option. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
Inclusions for Medieval Times Dinner And Tournament In Orlando
- Two-hour show
- 3-course dinner
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Medieval Times Dinner And Tournament In Orlando
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tomato Bisque Soup
- Oven Roasted Chicken
- Sweet Buttered Corn
- Herb-Roasted Potato
- Garlic Bread
- Pastry of the Castle
- Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.