As Malta's only marine park, The ‘Mediterraneo’ is a leading island attraction with tourists and locals alike. Boasting an enviable coastal location, the park promotes interactive participation with a varied selection of marine mammals including dolphins and sea lions; parrots and reptiles.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Enjoying Malta's sunny climate, The Mediterraneo Marine Park remains open all year round. The park is conveniently located just off the main coast road enabling good transport links from most hotels and tourist accommodation.
The Mediterraneo Marine Park advocates animal welfare through a learning environment inspired by their motto "Education, Emotion and FUN". Visitors may participate in various programmes with the aim of increasing awareness and conservation responsibilities. The park has three main programmes which are held daily: The Dolphin Presentation, The Sea Lion Presentation and the Parrot Presentation.
The Vivarium hosts several reptiles amongst which are Iguanas, Water Monitors and Boas. A spacious outdoor compound ‘Tortoise Land’ has also been added for the enjoyment of visitors.
All of these presentations and exhibits offer an amazing experience to aid a better understanding of the animals and an appreciation of their individual characteristics.
Some of the other species that visitors can also expect to see include green wing Macaw, Amazons, Snakes, Tortoises, Turtles, Frogs, Toads, Spiders, Scorpions and Lizards.
Inclusions for Mediterraneo Marine Park Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees to the park
- Parrot, Sea Lion & Dolphin presentations
Exclusions for Mediterraneo Marine Park Entrance Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (it can be provided on request, contact supplier for information and prices)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
No food or pets are allowed inside the park
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.