Departure time from Dubrovnik is at 08:00. We'll drive you along the Adriatic coast to Slano, then through Dalmatian villages to the border. After crossing the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina, we'll have a break in Stolac and we'll visit Radimlja necropolis located just 2 kilometres from Stolac. Next stop will be Kravice Waterfalls, one of the most beautiful natural spots in Bosnia and Herzegovina, where we'll stay for 30 minutes. Next stop is Medjugorje, half an hour of your free time for walking through the town, and then one hour of your free time for visiting Apparition hill. Mostar will be our next spot. In Mostar you'll be able to take some walk through the old Turkish Baazar, the Old bridge of Mostar, and some of the Mosques. On our way back to Dubrovnik we'll stop in Blagaj to visit the spring of the river Buna, and Pocitelj which is also very famous historic site.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel or apartment
OverviewVisit two very famous spots in Bosnia and Herzegovina. This tour is a one-day tour (private up to 4 persons or small group up to 8 persons) from Dubrovnik where you will be introduced to the culture, history, folklore and religious traditions of Western Herzegovina. Medjugorje is a well-known sanctuary and Our Lady first time appeared on the Apparition hill. Millions of people have visited Medjugorje since then. Mostar is a city with a rich history that has shaped and formed it since ancient times. That's the place where east meets west. That's the place where you'll visit Turkish baazar, and old bridge of Mostar. Our cars are equiped with wi-fi, air-condition (Mercedes E class and VW Caravelle) and refrigerator (Mercedes V class), and drivers/guides are speaking fluent English.
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees (Kravice Waterfalls)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Driving Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Complete Tour
- Game of Thrones Kings Landing filming locations with Lokrum Island visit
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Old Town Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
- From Dubrovnik: All-Day Private Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: SUNSET Private Boat Tour