Let us take you to Mostar, a magnificent small town with a historic bridge that reunites Eastern and Western culture and also to Medugorje, a great spiritual and pilgrimage place where you can relax and find your inner peace. Take a walk across the historic Old Bridge, relax in the spiritual place and attend the Holy Mass and enjoy scenic views as you drive through Bosnia and Herzegovinas country roads.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Start your day early; get picked up at your hotel or meet the group at the centrally located meeting point in Split or Trogir. A scenic route across the border takes you through some picturesque villages of the rural Bosnia and Herzegovina as you approach the fantastic little city – Počitelj. This small medieval town was built on a rocky cliff on Neretva River and it gives a great overview of the Ottoman Empire and the affect of the eastern culture on small town in this zone.
Later on, enjoy a short ride to Mostar – a city from the past, the point of connection between the west world and the exotic eastern culture. Explore the city with a local guide and listen about all the hypnotizing historical anecdotes. You’ll find yourself bedazzled at the sight of the famous Stari Most (Old Bridge) – a majestic stone arch above the Neretva River, connecting two medieval towers, giving the city a widely recognizable visual identity. Here you can testify at one of a kind spectacle performed specially for the visitors of the city – young locals showing off in their daredevil stunts; throwing themselves off the twenty meters high Old Bridge into the icy water of the Neretva River. Mind you, not anyone can perform these acrobatic tricks! There’s a special crash course that you would need to pay and attend before anyone lets you jump into the river from that height. So just relax and enjoy while professionals do it the best way they can! Cross over the bridge to check out the Ottoman quarter which has been attractively restored after the war in the nineties. Check out the old Bazar, the Mosque and then, after the walking tour, enjoy exploring the city on your own. This city will inspire you with its oriental structured streets and buildings, friendly people, good tasty food and a very distinctive coffee culture which might remind you of Turkey. So make the most of your free time here in Mostar to sit back and relax on one of the terraces, try out traditional food or explore the immense line of souvenir shops to bring back home some unique oriental-looking-like souvenirs.
The ride back to Split leads you through the rocky landscapes of Herzegovina all the way to the amazing natural wonder known as Kravica Waterfall where you can enjoy the amazing landscapes, and perhaps even jump into the refreshing waters of the river to cool down. After arriving in Split or Trogir you will be dropped off at the same place where you were picked up in the morning.
Inclusions for Medugorje And Mostar Small-Group Tour From Split
- Local guide in Mostar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to park Kravica Waterfall
Exclusions for Medugorje And Mostar Small-Group Tour From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for the primary customer
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.