OverviewAn amazing tour where you will discover why the waters of Negro and Solimoes rivers cannot mix for several kilometers.
Join the best Amazon River tour where you will discover the magical amazon rain forest.
In this day tour you can also taste the amazonian food that is always fresh and based in fresh water fish. You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable English speaking guide who will keep you updated about the information.
Know More about this tourYour tour will start with a pick up from your centrally located hotel in Manaus. You'll be transfered by car to the speedboat.Visit the Meeting of the Waters with you tour guide and listen to his explanation. You'll also visit a floating village where locals live on floating houses. In this place you can see also their style of life.
Get ready to navigate through some tributaries where you can see the fauna and flora passing by the Solimes river and observing amazing landscapes.
Arrival at Janauari Lake we will stop for lunch (not included in the price). The food served in that place is based in the amazonian cuisine, normally based on fish, salads and other delicious dishes.
Walking in wooden bridges you will see and learn about the giant lilies, aquatic plants that grows around 3 meters wide.
Back to the speedboat and slowly navigation through the flooded forest. This part of the tour can be only done when the rivers are higher, normally happens between February to August.
Back to Manaus and transfer back to the hotels.
Inclusions for Meeting Of The Waters And Janauari Lake Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Meeting Of The Waters And Janauari Lake Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.