OverviewMekong Delta is the end of Asia's longest river - Mekong river, there are many different lifestyle among this region. Today we introduce you to one unique lifestyle adopted by the locals, the ever popular floating market in Cai Be. You'll also try local specialties and have lunch in a local house.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Enjoy an approximately two-hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City is considered one of the most fascinating destinations on the Mekong Delta. This boat tour is the perfect way to learn more about life in the Mekong delta. Fishing is part of everyday life here and you will have a chance to see the local fishermen in action and learn about their methods. You will then stop over at a local house where we can see how they make coconut candy, rice paper, rice popcorn, and rice wine.
You will have lunch at a local home and afterwards, take a bike to visit the Cai Mon Orchard Garden, also known as the “kingdom of fruits” in Ben Tre Province. Continue your trip to visit the Cai Mon Church - one of the oldest churches in the Mekong Delta. The last stop on this tour is to see the potted plants and saplings in Vinh Bac.
Inclusions for Mekong Delta Discovery Tour Including Cai Be Floating Market From Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Mekong Delta Discovery Tour Including Cai Be Floating Market From Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.