Mekong Delta Discovery Tour Including Cai Be Floating Market From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewMekong Delta is the end of Asia's longest river - Mekong river, there are many different lifestyle among this region. Today we introduce you to one unique lifestyle adopted by the locals, the ever popular floating market in Cai Be. You'll also try local specialties and have lunch in a local house.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
The day will begin with a two-hour ride from Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we will take a boat cruise to visit Cai Be Floating Market. This market is a place where everybody gathers to buy and sell agricultural products. The market only operates all day but is only busy in the morning. This market is different from the traditional ones because people buy and sell products on boats. Discovering this market, you can see business activities on rivers; understand the life of people in the South West region. Floating on the water, the visitors can enjoy the relaxing moments.
At the floating market, you can watch locals aboard their small boats trading fresh goods and local commodities. We will stop over at a local house where we can see how they make coconut candy, rice-paper, rice-pop corn and rice wine. Leave Cai Be for Tan Phong Islet where the maze of shady creeks will surely fascinate you, take a rowing-boat in small channel. You will have a chance to spend time, enjoying traditional music and tropical fruits. Have a traditional lunch at a local home, including the popular dish of Elephant Ear Fish. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Mekong Delta Discovery Tour Including Cai Be Floating Market From Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Mekong Delta Discovery Tour Including Cai Be Floating Market From Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh Cyclo and Walking Small Group Adventure Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels by Bike from Ho Chi Minh City