OverviewThe Mekong River Delta is known as Vietnam's "Rice Basket" and you'll be amazed by its breathtaking valley. Today, take a day trip from Saigon to the Mekong Delta and gain a deeper appreciation for this fertile land.Spend a day along the glorious Mekong River Delta by bus and boat. Discover a world of beauty at Unicorn Island, travel past stilted houses, and spend some time at a bee farm relaxing with a honey tea.
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe Mekong River Delta is known as Vietnam's "Rice Basket" and you'll be amazed by its breathtaking valley. Today, take a day trip from Saigon to the Mekong Delta and gain a deeper appreciation for this fertile land.
Beginning in the morning, you will travel by bus to My Tho. From here, you will board a traditional River boat to Unicorn Island. This boat trip passes past quiet villages and rural scenes that seem right out of a picture book. The locals work silently along the banks as you sail towards a fisherman's port, complete with tall stilt houses.
You'll have a chance to replenish your stomach with plenty of fresh fruits and local treats before we stop at Turtle Island. Here, you leave the larger boat for a small row boat, where you can move around a bit more like the locals!
After all of this traveling, it's time to stop and relax a bit at a local bee farm, where you can sip tasty tea with local honey. There is traditional music playing here that is typical only in Southern Vietnam.
From the bee farm we'll travel to the coconut village, where you'll grow to appreciate the versatility of this meaty fruit. You'll enjoy coconut candies and handcrafted coconut items before returning to Saigon by bus.
Inclusions for Mekong Delta Full-Day Small Group Guided Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (HCMC District 1 only)
- Air conditioner tourist bus (two ways)
- Boat trips (motor and row boats)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Water bottle
Exclusions for Mekong Delta Full-Day Small Group Guided Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.