DAY 1: SAI GON - CAI BE - VINH LONG - CAN THO
- 7.30am: This morning we will startMekong Delta Tour to Cambodia 3 Days.
- 10.30am: Arrive inCai Be, youll board a motorized boat that takes you to thefloating marketand spend time there for an interaction that youll see no where else in the world.
- Next, then on foot to reach acoconut candy, a crispy rice cake factories and you might buycoconut candy and handcrafted items from coconut trees ofMekong Deltafor souvenir.
- When you feel it's enough for the serenity, let's get back to the large motor boat for something different in Island. It is well-known fresh fruits whole year. On the way , we have a chance to look the sightseeing 2 long sides river and find out the life of rural people inMekong Delta.
- The time now should be around 12 noon. Time for lunch! Let's go to the local people's house for that (in the seasonable fruits garden).
- After lunch, we are divided into many groups and get on small row boats. During this 20 minutes trip, your boat will zigzag thru a maze of shadow canals to enjoy the fresh air along the canal and beautiful water coconut tree scenery. Then we willroaming through a village about 20 minutes to check out our natural landscape with quite and peace villages or we can relax on a hammock for a short rest inMekong Delta.
- The next stop is Vinh Long City from Island, we will land on a marketplace and walk around to see how and what the poor rural people of Vietnam sell in Vinh Long City. You are encouraged to interact with the vendors and see how friendly and respectful they are. You might also buy many interesting things for very little amount of money. We spend about hr here and thenboard our bus/private car and travel to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
- After breakfast at around 7:15, travel by boat to your first stop at Cai Rangfloating market,the largest of its type in the whole Mekong Delta area. During this visit, you have a chance to board a merchant boat selling pineapples from Can Tho City.Continue on your riverine route towards a noodle and rice paper factory, before returning to Can Tho for lunch. StopatLong Xuyento visit a crocodile farm, and continue on toChau Doc, where you will stay overnight.
- Travel to the boat station at 7:00 to catch the high-speed boat straight to the center of Phnom Penh.