Mekong Delta Tour Including Lunch From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewDiscover many different lifestyles in Mekong Delta, the end of Asia's longest river - the Mekong River.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
A trip to Mekong Delta offers a glimpse into the unique and distinct agrarian life of the vibrant southern Delta region. We will enjoy a cruise along Mekong River to one of the Islands (located in the town of My Tho) where we will be entertained with traditional music while enjoying some tea sweetened with bees honey and seasonal fresh fruits.
We will then take a paddle-boat to cruise through the narrow canals of the Mekong. One interesting thing about transportation in this region is that mostly everybody here travels by boat, ships because the number of canals is very interlaced. Here a system of transportation on water is developed so much. Travelling on canals, we can discover many distinct things such as along with the banks, a number of coconut trees grow side by side, the atmosphere of travelling by boat brings good feelings for us.
The paddle-boat ride provides an interesting look into local cottage industry of making coconut candies. We will then have a lunch of Elephant Ear fish combined with other delicious Vietnamese dishes a local specialty. Hopefully, you can enjoy the fresh and comfortable atmosphere through your trip. Return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mekong Delta Tour Including Lunch From Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Mekong Delta Tour Including Lunch From Ho Chi Minh City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels by Bike from Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Tay Ninh and Cu Chi Tunnels Including Lunch
- Cai Rang Floating Market and Biking on Ben Tre Island Full Day Tour
- Private Evening Food Tour Including Bitexco Financial Tower Visit
- Can Gio Biosphere Reserve Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Nightlife Tour by Bike