DAY 1: SAI GON - CAI BE - VINH LONG - CAN THO
- 07:30am: This morning we will start Mekong Delta Tours2 Days 1 Nightto compare among how Cai Be and Cai Rang floating market are. On our dedicated bus/car you can see the green paddy fields extending towards the horizontal.
- 10.30am: When you arrive in Cai Be, youll board a motorized boat that takes you to the floating market which is one of the biggest and famous floating markets in Mekong Delta. Furthermore, you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and experience the daily life of rural people.
- Next, we walk to visit a coconut candy, a crispy rice cake factory (served free with premium hot tea) and you might buy coconut candy and hand-made items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta for souvenir.
- When you feel it's enough for the serenity, let's get back to the large motor boat for enjoying something difference in An Binh Island. It is famous for fresh fruits the whole year. On the way , we have an excellent opportunity to look the sightseeing along 2 long sidess'river and find out the life of rural people in Mekong Delta.
- The time now should be around 12 noon. Time for lunch! Let's go to the local people's house for that (in the seasonable fruits garden).
- After lunch, we are divided into many groups and get on small row boats. During this 20 minutes trip, your boat will zigzag through a maze of shadow canals to enjoy the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree scenery.
- The next stop is Vinh Long City from An Binh Island (35 minutes by boat), we will land on a marketplace and walk around to explore how and what the poor rural people of Vietnam sell in Vinh Long City.
DAY 2: CAN THO - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET - SAI GON
- After breakfast, around 7:15 am, we board a boat and travel for about 40 minutes to get to our first spectacular landscape ---- Cai Rang floating market...
- This is the biggest of its type in the whole Mekong delta. During this visit, you'll have a chance to board a merchant boat that sells pineapples which come from Can Tho City.
- After that, we continue on our riverine route for 5-7 minutes and then on foot for about 5 minutes to reach a noodle and a rice paper factories.
- The next stop is a rice processing factory where you'll learn the many steps that transform "rice with a brown cover" to the delicious and beautiful rice grain that we consume daily.
- Now time for lunch! Let's go back to Can Tho for that.
- On the way back to Saigon by bus/private transport, we'll have a stop at an interesting point to rest and also have photographs.
- We come back to Sai Gon before 7 PM.