Melaka A Famosa Animal Safari World And Putrajaya Trip From Kuala Lumpur Including Dinner
OverviewDiscover the attractions of A Farmosa Animal World Safari located in Melaka with our local guide from Kuala lumpur. This trip is idea for family especially with children to see some of the worlds most exotic animals. Take a night tour to Putrajaya and explore notable landmarks for photography and enjoy a resort-style dining experience before return to you hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourOur driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya around 10am and head to A Famosa Animal World Safari located in Melaka. Enjoy 1.5 hour driver and passing by local villages, food stalls and palm plantation.
Upon arrival, exploring the animal safari that well planned and caters for family especially for children. If you are lucky, you will see an elephants standing inside the safari entrance and the kids will get super excited. After having some fun with the animals at the park, we will drive to Putrajaya. We will visit some notable landmarks for photography, such as Putra Mosque, Prime Minister & Minister Offices, Putra Square and Palace of Justice. We will drive pass Prime Minister Residence and Sultan of Selangor Palace before head for dinner.
5 course dinner will be served at a restaurant set right beside the Putrajaya Lake. Enjoy your set dinner that embraces resort-style dinning in Polynesian architecture amidst the lush greenery of Taman Botani. Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely after the tour.
Inclusions for Melaka A Famosa Animal Safari World And Putrajaya Trip From Kuala Lumpur Including Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes and entrance fees
Exclusions for Melaka A Famosa Animal Safari World And Putrajaya Trip From Kuala Lumpur Including Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Putrajaya Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Grand Full-Day Tour including Lunch
- Kuala Lumpur By Night Tour
- Private Kuala Lumpur City Tour & Batu Caves with KL City Gallery Ticket
- Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty One Way SIC Transfer
- 1 Day Private Vehicle With Driver -Explore Malaysia By Your Own Plans
- Kuala Lumpur City & Countryside Guided Tour With Lunch